Most Recent Findings
Reports & Articles
- The Montana Expression 2016: Vacation Planning
- Assessing Character of Place to Guide Geotourism - A Case Study of Two Montana Communities
- What We Know about Crowding and Visitor Experiences
- Using DMAs as a Marketing Tool: 2015 Nonresident Visitor Data
- Assessing Going-to-the-Sun Road Travelers' Attitudes, Knowledge, and Perceptions of Bicycling
- Understanding Park Support: Philanthropy and Other Support for Yellowstone National Park
- Building Constituency at Yellowstone National Park: Predicting Visitor Support Now and Into the Future
- Comparing Bicyclists, Non-Bicyclists, and Bus Drivers in Glacier National Park
- 2015 Nonresident Visitation, Expenditures & Economic Impact Estimates: Estimates by full year, quarters, trip purposes, and international visitors
- A Comparison of Vacationer Spending Segments
- The Importance of Traveler Spending on Locally Produced Goods & Services
- Are sustainable tourists a higher spending market? (free download available through 1/20/2016)
- Revisiting Market Segments based on "What Attracted Visitors to Montana"
- 2014 Economic Contribution of Nonresident Travel Spending in Montana Travel Regions and Counties
- Montana Expression 2015: Bicycling
- National Bicycle Tourism Conference 2015: Economic Impacts: How & Why of Counting the Dollars
- Governor's Conference 2015: Outlook, Trends, and Observations
- Tourism and Recreation Trends and Outlook
- Recreation Participation Trends by You, Montanans, and the Rest of the Country!
- Test your knowledge - What brings people downtown, and what keeps them away?
- Analysis of Touring Cyclists: Impacts, Need and Opportunities for MT